Florida Huddle is the perfect one-stop shop for meeting with the Sunshine State’s top suppliers. The three-day show offers one-on-one appointments and numerous networking opportunities off the tradeshow floor.
The registration process is simple – it takes approximately 15 minutes. Please be thorough — the information provided builds the profile suppliers will review when determining what companies they want to meet with and is the information used by VISIT FLORIDA to ensure all buyers are approved and meet the participation criteria. VISIT FLORIDA reserved the right to deny registration for this event if registrant(s) do not meet the qualification criteria.
Please note, if two buyers from the same company attend, both delegates must submit their own registration and take separate appointments.
THE HUDDLE PROCESS
Attendance approval should come within two weeks of submitting your registration. Once approved, appointments can only be made if payment has been received.
Appointment requests open approximately six weeks prior to the show, the appointment requesting period begins.
– Each appointment book includes up to 36 one-on-one appointments
– Appointments are 12 minutes each, with a three minute break in-between.
Deadline for requesting appointments
– You will have until approximately two weeks before the show to request appointments.
– Appointment schedules are then filled based on attendee requests by a computer-generated process.
– Appointment schedules are first filled with mutual requests, then requests made by buyers, followed by requests made by suppliers.
– Attendees can add, reschedule, or cancel appointments. This can be done from any computer.
– Attendees will have the opportunity to directly communicate with other delegates through the appointment tool on the computer.
Please note, you are not considered fully registered until the Florida Huddle team reviews and approves your registration. All buyer registration applications will be reviewed and notified by email if selected to attend. Please allow two weeks to receive a response.