Click Here to Register Now
What is Florida Huddle?
Florida Huddle is the premier appointment-based tradeshow showcasing all the Sunshine State has to offer for domestic and international tour operators and wholesalers.
One of VISIT FLORIDA’s signature events, Florida Huddle is perfectly timed for success and is a contracting cornerstone for hundreds of buyers. Every region of Florida is under one roof, with destinations, attractions, hotels and resorts prepared to network and conduct business.
Hundreds of Florida destinations, attractions, properties and service companies attend annually. Florida Huddle has sold out for the past five years, since VISIT FLORIDA took ownership.
Domestic and international tour operators and wholesalers attend to do business and are responsible for sending several thousand to several million travelers to Florida annually. Each buyer has to qualify to be hosted and have to feature Florida as a destination.
Organizations trying to sell or market to you will NOT be accepted as a buyer attendee. Suppliers also have access to global exposure from a distinguished media delegation which produces Florida-focused editorial pieces published worldwide.
Florida Huddle by the Numbers
(based on the 2017 show at Disney’s Contemporary Resort)
- Qualified Buyers from 15 different countries.
- An (almost) 1:1 ratio between appointment-taking Buyers and Suppliers:
- 224 appointment-taking suppliers from 223 companies
- 222 buyers from 141 companies
- Total attendance was 712 delegates from 365 companies.
- Travel-trade media: 32 representatives from 25 publications.
- Number of appointments scheduled: 14,968.