Florida Huddle is the Official Travel Trade Show for Florida. The three-day show offers the perfect one-stop shop for meeting with top tier international and domestic tour operators, wholesalers and decision makers responsible for sending millions of travelers to Florida annually.
All attending buyers are carefully vetted and must feature Florida as one of the destinations currently being sold.
The registration process is simple – it takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. The information provided builds your company profile that attending buyers will review when determining which suppliers they want to meet with during the show.
Click here for more information on registration options. Please note, in an effort to present a cohesive look at Florida Huddle 2019, suppliers will be required to purchase carpet for booth space. Carpet can be purchased for a discounted price through the exhibit kit which will be sent to confirmed suppliers at a later date.
THE HUDDLE PROCESS
Appointment requests open approximately six weeks prior to the show, the appointment requesting period begins.
– Each appointment book includes up to 36 one-on-one appointments
– Appointments are 12 minutes each, with a three minute break in-between.
Deadline for requesting appointments
– You will have until approximately two weeks before the show to request appointments.
– Appointment schedules are then filled based on attendee requests by a computer-generated process.
– Appointment schedules are first filled with mutual requests, then requests made by buyers, followed by requests made by suppliers.
– Attendees can add, reschedule, or cancel appointments. This can be done from any computer.
– Attendees will have the opportunity to directly communicate with other delegates through the appointment tool on the computer.
Suppliers attending Florida Huddle 2019 are invited to submit a Public Relations Representative for approval to the Media Marketplace, which takes place the first day of the show. At the Media Marketplace, domestic and international media who attend Florida Huddle will have the opportunity to learn about the Florida tourism product and meet with PR Representatives for interviews and story ideas. To learn more about the Media Marketplace for Industry PR Representatives, click here.
Become a Sponsor
Florida Huddle is proud to offer a variety of different sponsorship opporunities. For more information, visit the Sponsorship Opportunities page or contact our Sponsorship Sales Team at partner@VISITFLORIDA.org or 877-435-2872.